…one of the MOST IMPORTANT things i need to remind myself of … anytime I sit down to create, whether it is in my art journal or a new project….is I need to take the time to breathe and that I ENJOY the process…
..and that means not comparing my art to someone else.. I love social media, pinterest, instagram like everybody but it can sometimes make me compare myself to other artists who I have decided are much more talented….that then makes me start to doubt..that then stops me creating…then I’m not breathing…does that make sense?
SOOOOOOOO….in order for me to keep breathing I need to keep creating, i have had a few days off work and I have really enjoyed
- creating in my latest journal (more about that project this week…)
- designing new projects for ‘Springtime @ The Crafts House
- painting orders (normally I procrastinate about this but with my new ‘create-mosphere’….more about that too!)
- watching our new ‘creative space’ be built (David is creating this for us both)
- templates for chunky frame workshop
- collaborating with David on a mixed media project for a gift
templates for chunky frame workshop
collaborating with David designing a gift..the head,tail and claws are hand cut from steel..part of the neck from oak..I will be showing this project as we work on it
….an organizer for my ever growing Washi tape collection!!
…tins for all those papers i can’t resist at paper chase!!
….I love that our house is full of the smell of spring..
..my husband is my one and only…our children are my besties….our home is my breathing space…my faith is my strength..